Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ellee's nursery

So, I have been looking around a lot at nursery theme ideas...I have registered for one at Babies R Us..but, then I have found another one that I thought was really cute..similar but, different...

I'm going to add a new "POLL" - please vote on which you like better! :)


CoCalo - A La Mode:

Possible Wall Colors:
"Rosy Pink"

"Privacy Pink"
"Light Lichen"
BeanSprout - Mod Daisy:
Possible Wall Colors:
"Shaded Porch"
"Pink Memories"
I'm leaning more towards the CoCalo collection, which is the one I am registered for but, I am totally undecided! I still have time! :) I think if you click on each picture it will blow it up so you can see better.
Let me know what you all think!!

3 comments:

  1. have you decided yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I love the first one cuase its a loud GIRL room (since there is not pink in our home...)
    But for real this is the room that you are going to rock your baby to sleep and snuggle... I would go with CoCalo...plus it seems like you could mix and match a little easier too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO I change my vote to the first one!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete