Wednesday, June 3, 2009

6/2 midwife appointment

I had another appointment yesterday. It went pretty well. It started out just like any other appointment but, when then midwife went to listen to the heartbeat at first she said it sounded a little low. But, then she was able to hear it again and it was normal. She said that when I laid down the baby probably just pressed up against the umbilical cord for a second which could cause the irregular heartbeat. Just to be on the safe side though when they were all done they hooked me up to the fetal heartbeat monitor so they could monitor Ellee's heartbeat for an extended amount of time. They monitored her for about 20 minutes and everything was normal! It was kind of cool to be able to hear her heartbeat for so long. She was constantly moving the whole time! They said I have a very active little girl on my hands. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment