Sunday, February 21, 2010

february 11th.

This is a hard day for me and my family every year.  And I have to say it does not get any easier!  This year marked the 3rd anniversary of my Dad's passing.  I'm a little late posting this but, last week I was really sick and then Ellee came down with what I had.  It has been a stressful week and a half.
Each year I take flowers to my Dad's memorial site and I snap a picture.  This year Miss Ellee came with us.  Not that she knew what was going on but, I want to make it a tradition that she goes with us so that she knows who her Grandpa was.  Every year it makes me sad that she will never get to meet him.  She will know him though.  We will tell her stories of him.  There will never be any question about who he was!

Lee B. Spunaugle
August 18, 1948 - February 11, 2007
We love and miss you very much Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment