Sunday, April 4, 2010

Resurrection Sunday.

We started Ellee's first Easter by going to church.  We heard a wonderful sermon at Harbor Christian Center...It really made me reflect on the true meaning of Easter! 
It was Ellee's first experience going to church.  She did very well...stayed quiet for most of the sermon but, Shayne had to take her out in the hall towards the end.  I can't wait to take her back again!  I think we might try the nursery next time...I think she would love to interact with other kids!

After church we had both sets grandparents over for Easter dinner.  We had a yummy roast from the crockpot!  It was delicious.  My mom brought 2 kinds of quiche which were yummy!  Shayne's mom brought a yummy fruit salad, rolls and ANGEL FOOD CAKE WITH STRAWBERRIES AND WHIP CREAM (can you tell I LOVE that desert??!!) !!!!!!!

Ellee had so much fun coloring Easter eggs...It was her first experience with paints.  I think she liked the part where she got to be messy! I will post pictures of the finished eggs later...they are still drying. : )

"I want to play with my toys Mom!!"
The Easter Bunny left an Easter Wagon with Beach and Bath toys!!
Just being her CUTE self!!
Ellee's FAVORITE!!  SHOULDER RIDES!!!
OK Mom...I'm DONE!!! CLEAN ME UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment