Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day.

I know this is late but, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

We started out Mother's Day by going to church with Shayne's parents at Chapel Hill. The worship was awesome and the sermon was really great. I love going to church..It always makes me feel so refreshed!
After church we went to one of my favorite restaurants, The Harbor Monsoon. Their food is always so yummy and Ellee even tried some rice. : )

Later we went over to my Mom and Greg's. We took Ellee over to the park that is near their house. She experienced going down the slide for the very first time (see video below!)
We finished out Mother's Day with a happy hour Starbuck's frapp and some pizza from the new pizza place called Blue Cannon. All in all it was a wonderful 1st Mother's Day! I wouldn't have wanted to spend it any other way!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! Of course I had to include my favorite snapshots of the day!

My favorite girl and me!!!
Our goofy girl!
Peek - A - Boo!!!
And finally the video I promised!

No comments:

Post a Comment