Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!♥


I love my mom.
I consider myself so lucky to have her in my life! She has taught me so much and I know will continue to teach me. I have always felt love from her. Even if I was in trouble, she would always go about things in such a loving way. She has a way about making me feel so important, and in fact, I know motherhood was one of the most important things to her. She showed that to me every day growing up, though I didn't realize it then, I now realize it more than ever!

I think being a mother is one of the greatest gifts we are given in life. I am so excited that I have been given this gift to cherish. I can't wait to meet my daughter and to experience every moment of her life! I already love her more than words can describe and she isn't even born yet. I just hope that I can be half the mom that my mom is! She is an amazing woman!

I LOVE YOU MOM!!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment