Sunday, December 20, 2009

vrooom vroooom!

We decided to give Ellee her Christmas present early. I think this may be the only year that we will be able to do this. So, we figured why not...plus we really wanted to see her use it!! We found this very cute walker on craigslist for over half the listed retail price. And just in time for Christmas..how perfect!  Shayne had found this particular walker online a couple months ago and we had decided to hold off...and I am glad we did!    The previous owner took excellent care of it and we are so excited with our find!

Checking out the bells and whistles!

**HONK HONK**


She is already figuring out how to move the car around.  I have to say we have one smart kid.  As much as I want her to stay my little baby forever it is also fun to watch her grow into each new step of life!!  Life is AMAZING!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment