Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Marbles the pony.

Last March I had taken Ellee to my friend Anni's farm and we met Cabo the horse.  Today, we took a trip back to her farm.  I wanted Ellee to see the horses again and to maybe take a ride on one.  Anni was so nice to bring out Marbles the pony for Ellee to pet.  There was no riding! : )  Ellee was to scared to get on him, we tried.  She was even scared to touch him at first.  I wasn't to surprised because it has been almost a year since she was up close and personal with a horse!  By the time we left though Ellee was much more comfortable with Marbles and was even walking around the barn checking things out.  Her favorite thing was the barn cats!  I wish I had snapped a pic of her chasing them around! : )
I'm hoping to get Ellee back over to her barn more often so she might want to get on Marbles someday!

a bit apprehensive, but she's petting her!
 more comfortable with Marbles!
kisses from Marbles
 love that her hands are in her sweatshirt pockets!
pointing at one of the other ponies! 


No comments:

Post a Comment