Saturday, January 23, 2010

carrots.

Ellee is officially on solid foods now.  On Wednesday she tried carrots for the first time.  The look on her face was so funny when she first tasted them.  I didn't catch her initial reaction on camera but, judging by the smile on her face on the pics I did catch..I think she likes them!  Check out her carrot face below! :) 

I plan on making all her babyfood.  It is actually alot easier then I thought it would be.  I just steamed the carrots until they were nice and soft then put them in the blender and hit puree.  I added some of the water that I used to steam the carrots with and it turned out pretty good.  I'm not sure what she will try next...maybe green beans or squash? :)  I will be sure to post pictures as we try all the fruits and veggies!





No comments:

Post a Comment