Saturday, January 16, 2010

distracted.

I was hoping to get a little further on the updates today.  We got a little distracted and started cleaning out the closet in the spare bedroom.  It was much needed!!  We kind of just threw everything that we didn't know what to do in that closet..along with the hall closet...and the attic.(One closet at a time!)  :) 

So, I only got to one week of Ellee 365.  I still have 1 week left I will be caught up. (Well, until Monday.. lol!) 
I also have a few older posts that I will hopefully get posted soon.  Here is a sneak peak:

*live nativity scene.
*Christmas Eve coffee date.
*our 3 kids.
*Nadya, Ellee & Santa.
*It's my half birthday!

Hoping to have these up by tomorrow night. 
We are off to drop Miss Ellee off at Grandma and Grandpa's (Shayne's parents) for the evening.  We are going to dinner and a movie with some friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment