Saturday, November 27, 2010

i heart my auntie...

...especially because she lets me play with her blackberry! :)


Recently Auntie Emily flew into town for a visit!  Ellee had so much fun with her.  Ellee hadn't seen her since June, with the exception of a few Skype dates. : )  During Emily's last visit Ellee was at the stage where she didn't like "strangers", especially when Mommy, Daddy, Grandmom or Auntie Sarah was around.  Auntie Em isn't a stranger, but with only a few visits a year Ellee doesn't remember her to much. : (  I wish we lived closer!!!!  But, this time around it was a bit different.  Ellee is now at the stage where she warms up much quicker, I think those Skype dates helped!  They spent a lot of time together and I think Ellee really enjoyed it!  We can't wait to go visit both Auntie Emily and Uncle Jason for Christmas!

I have to add....
When Emily was last here in June Ellee wasn't walking and only saying a few words.  When she saw her this time the first thing Emily said was, "oh my, she looks like a little person".  I had to laugh, because I see Ellee walking, dancing and talking everyday, so it is normal for me.  Auntie Em doesn't.  It made me realize that Ellee really is developing into her own little person with her own personality!  And, I think it is a pretty darn cute one!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment