Tuesday, November 30, 2010

a true miracle!

Over the Thanksgiving weekend our church hosted an event called Road Trip.  There were over 50 projects we could volunteer for.  My Mom, Sarah and I chose to help host a baby shower for a young Mom in need.  It turned out to be such a blessing for me! 
Baby Alaura was born August 6th, only weighing 1 pound 13 ounces.  Her Mom gave birth to her at only 24 and a half weeks along.  Now at almost 4 months old she weighs almost 7 pounds.  She is a little fighter and is getting stronger and stronger with each passing day! Meeting this Mom and her precious baby really showed me God's amazing ability to create miracles! I had a truly blessed Thanksgiving weekend! : )

Baby Alaura!
Mom & Baby
This diaper cake was part of my contribution to the shower.  My Mom and Sarah helped out with it.  We had so much fun making it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment