Saturday, November 27, 2010

baby news!

The secret is out!  Ellee is going to be a big sister!!  We are so excited to become a family of 4!  We are expecting baby Gray #2 to arrive mid June.  That puts me at 11 weeks and 4 days making my unofficial due date June 14, 2011.  A little weird because if baby #2 is born on that day Ellee and the new baby will be exactly 23 months apart.  It's not likely though. : )


With that secret out in the open, I have an announcement.  This will be the last post on littlebabygray.blogspot.com.  I have decided since we have another little one on the way I think we should have more of a family blog. So, I will be posting all future posts at http://www.agraydayblog.blogspot.com/.  This blog will be both about Ellee and baby Gray #2.  It will also occasionally be about their Mom and Dad too. : )  We are so excited about where God is leading our family!  We are truly blessed!!!

Side note: I am currently trying to figure out the whole layout thing of the new blog.  Blogger has changed things around on me and I'm not sure I like it. : )  So, A Gray Day Blog is still under construction and it isn't looking so cute.  Don't judge. LOL! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment