Tuesday, January 11, 2011

18 Weeks!

18 Weeks today!!  I feel like I haven't gotten any bigger since the last photo at 12 weeks.  I guess that could be a good thing?! : )
2 weeks from today we find out if this little one is a boy or girl!  My gut says it's going to be a little boy.  We will see though, my gut could be TOTALLY wrong!  I did a Facebook poll and the majority said girl. :)  
I am still completely exhausted, but I'm feeling much better these days in the morning sickness department.  I'm still wearing my own jeans, but can feel them getting tighter.  At this point when I was pregnant with Ellee I was already in maternity jeans. :)  I still feel like time is flying, we are almost halfway there! 

AND Ellee is going to be  EIGHTEEN MONTHS on FRIDAY!!!!!  This I CAN'T believe!!!  Feels like just last week she was born and just yesterday she turned ONE. Good grief will time please slow down!!  I have a feeling that it won't...

Okay, signing off for now.  I still have more posts from the holidays to post.  Hopefully I can get to that soon!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment