Sunday, January 23, 2011

ewww.

Last week we noticed Ellee would say "Ewww" most times before she went #2 in her diaper. She would then make that face that told us...yeah, she's going! : ) We thought it was pretty cute, and probably a sign that it was time to think about potty training.  Shayne and I made a trip to Target and bought the toilet seat that sits right over the toilet and some training panties.  They are super cute!  We sat her on the toilet a couple of times, she didn't seem to mind sitting there, but nothing happened. : )

Yesterday afternoon Ellee was playing with her toys and all of a sudden says, "Ewww" and swishes her hand in front of her face like something was stinky.  So cute!  I immediately took her straight to the bathroom and sat her down on her new potty seat (at this point she hadn't yet gone "Ewww" in her diaper).  She sat there for a second and then made that face, the yeah she's going face. AND SHE WENT...IN THE TOILET!!!  I was so excited!!!  She was so excited!!!  It was so cute, she clapped for herself! : )  And she thought she was pretty cool because she got to flush the potty. LOL!

She may hate me when she's older for posting these... :)
 She's so stinkin' cute!!! : )

We are on our way to being out of diapers before Baby #2 is here!!! : )  I think it would be super awesome if we didn't have 2 in diapers!

Oh, and speaking of Baby #2, Tuesday is the day! We find out if we are having a little GIRL or BOY!  My gut is still telling me a BOY...  I'm kinda hoping my gut is right!  As much as I would like to break out all of Ellee's cute onesies and dresses, I think it would be so much fun to have a little BOY! : )  Either way we will be just as excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. She's going to hate this when she is older. LOL Buuuuuuut...it is cute for now =)

    ReplyDelete