Thursday, January 6, 2011

listening.

Okay, so it has been a few weeks since an update! Sorry about that! I promise I'll get the past few weeks events posted soon! I have some good stuff for you!

In the meantime I have a cute story for you all....

We have been working on our listening skills with Miss Ellee and have been using time out as discipline.

We were visiting my Mom this afternoon and Ellee took her cell phone. My mom asked for it back a couple times and Ellee kept doing the - here it is, then run away thing -
I said "Ellee come here and look at me!"
She did!
Then I said, "Do you want to sit in time out? You need to give Grandmom her phone back or you will sit in time out!
She looked at me then turned and gave the phone back to my mom!!!!
We were all AMAZED!!! :) It's the small things!!

Now I realize she wont listen like that all the time, but I think it is a great start! Especially since she is only 18 months! She amazes me more and more everyday! :)

And here is a photo from earlier today...hopefully this will tide ya'll over until I can get some more posted! :)

A spoonful of peanut butter, a plate full of Cheeze Its and some String Cheese!


No comments:

Post a Comment