Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Day.

What a gorgeous day!!!  I really hope that the saying "April showers brings May flowers" is true!  We have had a rough start to spring!  But today really made up for it!  It was at least 60 degrees with out a cloud in the sky!

Ellee, Sarah and I went to one of the local parks.  I had taken them on Friday and ever since then Ellee kept bugging me, "bye, bye"?  "Slides"?  This girl LOVES to slide!!  And run!  Here are the photos from the park.
Sorry the quality is so bad... I took them with my phone and the zoom feature isn't the best! : (  I never have my camera when I need it!
Getting ready.
Here we go!
Weeee! 
Running... 
 Running, running!!
 Piggy back rides from Auntie Sarah.
I got some pretty good photos on Friday when we went, you can see them HERE! : )

When we got home we decided it was the perfect day to break out the sidewalk chalk! Ellee wasn't to interested in marking up the driveway herself.  She had fun watching Mom and Dad color though.  She kept saying, "Help". : )

 learning how to hopscotch! : )
"Help!"

No comments:

Post a Comment