Saturday, January 14, 2012

Re-winding a bit more. {meeting baby Hadley}


Back in October I took 2 weeks off work and jumped on a plane with the 2 kiddos and Auntie Sarah in tow. {Wow, was that an adventure!}  Let's just say I won't be flying again by myself with the 2 kids anytime soon! Trying to keep track of 2 kids while navigating through both airports was a challenge for sure! Sarah however, was a huge help!  LOVE her!
Tucker did amazing on the plane!  Hardly heard  peep out of him the whole time.  Ellee did okay.  She is a huge Daddy's girl so was so sad that he couldn't come with us.  Since she is 2 she had her own seat.  I had her sit in her carseat to help keep her contained {very smart decision on my part!}  However, she got bored very quick so there was a lot of fussing!  Sarah did an excellent job on trying to distract her so it turned out okay.

We had a ton of fun spending that 2 weeks with my sister and her family! We did lots of fun things.  We went to the pumpkin patch, a kid's play place called JUMP AIR, trick or treating, shopping and had tons of fun relaxing at home.
We also got to visit some extended family.  We really enjoyed being able to spend some extra time with them!  I sure wished we all lived closer!!

The trip home was much easier since I kind of knew what to expect!  Again, Sarah was a huge help and Ellee didn't fuss as much.  It helped that we could keep telling her we were going to see her Daddy, whom she missed very much! :)

I have so many fun photos to share!  To see all our fun Georgia Trip photos, click HERE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment