Saturday, January 14, 2012

rewinding a bit.

I just realized I didn't post anything about Thanksgiving 2011!  So, before I post about Christmas (super late of course, cause that's how I roll, LOL!)  I thought I had better get some Thanksgiving pics up!

My sister Emily, her husband Jason and their new, sweet little addition Hadley Lane came to visit for Thanksgiving!  We had so much fun and little miss Hadley had gotten so big since I had seen her last in October! (will post some pics of our trip later!).
Emily and Hadley were able to spend the week before Thanksgiving with us and Jason flew in the day before and they all stayed until the following week!  Was so much fun having them in town and being able to spend time together!

Here is the photo re-cap of Thanksgiving Day!

Isn't Miss Hadley just the sweetest thing you've ever seen?!!
Grandpa Greg and Little Miss Hadley
 Uncle J with all the kiddos!
 They always have so much fun with him! :)










 Turkey Hand Pumpkin Pies!
 Tucker's Turkey Hands
 Ellee's Turkey Hands


No comments:

Post a Comment