Saturday, January 21, 2012

snow day.

Tuesday night the weather channel kept saying we were going to get snow.  I didn't really think much of it because they had been saying that for a week.  To my surprise when I woke up Wednesday morning we had about 4-5 inches of beautiful white stuff covering every inch of our yard!
Ellee's play toy in our backyard!
 Shayne's truck didn't leave our driveway for 3 days!
 Tucker in the swing at my work
 Even in the snow he smiles!
 David and Tucker!
 So Beautiful.
 Since Shayne didn't have to go to work he and Ellee went over to his parents house to play while I was at work!
 Trying to get Daddy to help her get Grandpa Scott up!
 Going to throw a snowball at Grandpa Scott!
 Mmmm, Yummy snow!
 Grandpa Scott attempting to bury Ellee!  Doesn't look like she minds much!
 Running from Grandpa!
 They had so much fun!  I was stuck at work ALL day!  Wish I could have been there! : )

As much fun as the snow is to play in, we are definitely ready for it to be gone!  Thursday it rained freezing rain all day!  Was not fun to drive in or play in.  The power went out Thursday evening and was off most of the day Friday. We are so thankful for our generator and wood stove. We stayed nice and warm!  There are lots of branches and ice everywhere!  I will be glad when we completely thaw out!  I'm ready for spring! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment