Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Remembering my Dad, Day 1

Every year I dread the month of February {especially the first 11 days} and want to fast forward right through it. It reminds me of the passing of my Dad and that he is no longer here on earth with us.
This year being the 5 year anniversary, I've decided to reflect on all the wonderful memories I have of him.  So, for the next 11 days I will post memories.  Things I remember, loved and still love about my Dad.  He was a wonderful man and father and I miss him more and more everyday.  I treasure every single memory I have of him, good and bad.  I'm so thankful and blessed for the time I had with him!  So here goes....

Day 1

I remember all his corny jokes, especially his favorite April fools joke, half mustache, half beard.  He did this a number of times!
I remember his pull my finger trick and his endless blonde jokes.
Life growing up with him as my Dad was never a dull moment and I know he is up there in heaven making everyone laugh! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment