Sunday, February 5, 2012

Remembering my Dad, Day 5


I remember his love of ice-cream.  He would have a huge bowl of ice-cream every night.  We would get him to give us bites! {Maybe that's why he would always make himself such a big bowl. : )}
I remember for every birthday and holiday he would make his famous home-made ice-cream.  We loved to stand outside and watch him while he made it.  His ice-cream was the best!  Everyone loved his ice-cream!
I remember his Donald Duck impression.  He was always making us laugh with it.
I remember his whistling.  He was always whistling.  He could whistle any song and his favorites to whistle were old hymns he would hear on Sunday.
I remember tractor rides.  One year when it snowed he made a make shift sled and towed us and our friends around behind the tractor.  Our Dad was so much fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment