Monday, March 15, 2010

feeling better AND some new.

Last week was rough..... Ellee and I are finally feeling better... Totally NOT fair...the flu has seemed to skip over Shayne completely..both times!
Ellee was super crabby all week because she wasn't feeling well.  Night time was worse...she was waking up every 3 hours and not wanting to go back to sleep.  I thought I had a newborn in the house again.  By the time Friday rolled around we all were exausted!  We skipped her swim class Saturday because she was still coughing pretty bad.  I don't think the Y would have appreciated her coughing all over the place...not to mention her boogery nose! Ha! 
I'm really hoping we are DONE with this whole flu thing for this year!
Ellee is back to sleeping through the night...thank goodness!  And, I am hoping to get back to my half marathon training this week.  We will see how that goes.

In other news, Ellee has some new tricks up her sleeve!  She isn't crawling yet but, she is pushing herself backwards and rolling ALL over the place!  This evening I was watching her play with her toys and when one of them wasn't in her reach she would reach and reach..then scoot herself until she was able to grab it.  It was so cute to watch!  She is so close to crawling!
She is also trying to get herself down from the couch.  And she doesn't try it head first either!  She has figured out how to maneuver her way so her feet are dangling over the edge..then she pushes herself down.  She hasn't been able to quite stick the landing yet...she usually lands on her tush. It is pretty fun to watch : ) 
I still can't believe how much she has grown...and all the new things she has learned in the last 8 months.  It's just crazy!!!  I'm already starting to think about her 1st birthday party...it's only 4 months away!!!

Well, I'm off to bed....I will try and post Ellee 365 tomorrow...NIGHT! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment