Tuesday, March 9, 2010

NOT fun!

We had the worst night EVER last night!  Shortly after I had gone to sleep Ellee woke up with a fever and she did not want to go back to sleep.  She also has a congested cough...AGAIN!  We both just got over this a couple weeks ago.  I came down with it again last Tuesday...I'm finally feeling better and now she has it.  UGH!

Then, when she finished her morning bottle she threw the ENTIRE 6oz up into my lap...probably more!  YUCK!! 

Oh, and to top it all off...I'm pretty positive she is cutting her first tooth...it should be any day now!

I feel so bad for her..I hate seeing her sick...I'm trying my best to keep her hydrated and as comfortable as possible.  Tylenol, baby vicks, the humidifier and warm bathes are our friends!  Please pray for a quick recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment