Friday, March 5, 2010

obsessed much?!

I have been off work this week.  Not by choice, I got the flu...again...this time worse!  Now that I'm feeling a bit better I decided it was time to tackle Ellee's room.  I have been wanting to get it organized for a while so that we can finally finish it.  I know, it's only been what?...Almost 8 months since we've had her...LOL!  I think it's about time!!

So, in the process of straightening up her room I realized how many bows we have aquired for Ellee....A baby can't have to many bows, right????!!! : )  I'm sure there are probably more....actually I know there are more.. somewhere in this house! HA!   I will admit...I'm ADDICTED to bows!!  But, they are so darn cute on her!!!

Well here is Ellee's bow collection! :-P


No comments:

Post a Comment