Sunday, March 7, 2010

goodbye mr. bink!

We have said goodbye to Ellee's binkies/pacifier/nuk...whatever you would like to call them.  It has been 5 days since she has had one.  The removal of the binkie was all decided one night when we couldn't find any of them ANYWHERE.  I said I was tired of having to keep track of them and buy new ones when they were lost... and it's not like she really needs it right!!?  So we said goodbye!  And we aren't looking back!! LOL! : )

She is doing just fine without it.  I think she actually sleeps better now that she doesn't have it because she isn't worried about it every time she wakes up.  She actually didn't really use it that much..she more just liked to hold it.  Half the time I would check on her and it would be in her hand rather than in her mouth.  I'm actually kind of relieved that we kicked that habit so early...I was kind of afraid we would have 2 year old walking around with a binkie...well not really...but, I am surprised that the habit was is kicked this early.

Sound asleep WITH OUT Mr. Bink! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment